Main characteristics of Midea Heat Recovery Ventilator - HRV:
- high heat exchange efficiency
- saves energy
- centrifugal fan enables lower power consumption and more air supply
- easy to use
- low noise level
- different modes for your choice
- wired controller KJR-27B/E, standardly delivered with the appliance, allows you to choose from various functions and modes
- can be controlled with a central controller CCM03 used to operate other indoor units of Midea VRF/MDV system
- compact design, easy installation and maintenance
- models HRV-200, 300, 400, 500, 800, 1000, 1500 I 2000 with air flow from 200 to 2000 m3/h.
-models HRV-200 - 1000 have three speeds, and models HRV1500-2000 have one speed.